Carolyn Levy Gilliam
Carolyn has worked at McDonald, Levy & Taylor since her senior year at Farragut high school. She received her Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Financial Management from Mercer University in Macon, Georgia and had the highest GPA of Management majors in her class. She has been selected into the Academic Honor Society of Phi Eta Sigma and is also a member of numerous bar associations, including the Knoxville Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, and the Tennessee Association for Justice.
Carolyn is married and the mother of a young daughter and son. She and her husband, Eric, live in Farragut. Carolyn loves to play golf and played Division I college golf at Mercer University. She is a member at Fox Den Country Club in Farragut, Tennessee where she has won three club championships. She and her husband are also members of the Virginian Golf Club in Bristol, Virginia.
Carolyn is a Board Member and past Co-Treasurer of the Dream Connection, Inc., an all-volunteer organization that fulfills the dreams of children that have life-threatening illnesses. She is also the President and Chair of the board of Legacy Housing Foundation whose mission is to provide innovative programs, life-enhancing services, and strong affordable housing communities for everyone in need. She is also an active partner of Shoreline Church.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Contested Estate & Trust Litigation
- Wills & Trusts
- Elder Law
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree
- Mercer University, Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Financial Management
Memberships and Associations:
- Academic Honor Society of Phi Eta Sigma
- The Dream Connection, Board of Directors
- The Legacy Foundation, Board of Directors President
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice