How do I know if I have a personal injury claim?
If you, your family or friends, have been injured in an automobile accident, truck accident, slip, and fall accident, or through other means, as a result of someone else’s negligence or reckless conduct, you may be entitled to recover money damages from the person or persons who caused the injury. Negligence, in the simplest terms, is the failure of a person to act ina reasonable manner.
Questions answered concerning personal injury
- MLTLaw handles all types of personal injury cases.
- Can you recover punitive damages from a drunk driver in Tennessee?
- How are attorneys paid in personal injury cases?
- How long is the statute of limitations for personal injury in Tennessee?
- Can you recover punitive damages in a nursing home abuse case in Tennessee?
- What damages can I recover in a motorcycle accident in Tennessee?
- Are malpractice cases difficult to win in Tennessee?